Monday, July 27, 2015

June 29, 2015

 "Woah woah woah! Okay, so just because I’m gone doesn't mean that my sisters can just start running off with boys! And just because I’m a few hundred miles and a little more away does not mean que ellos pueden avanzar a mis hermans! puchika voy a matar alguien en un ano y medio 
-_- a la gran...... (Does not mean they can make moves on my sisters! I’m going to kill someone in a year and a half...... -_- )

So this week has been full of trials and blessings. We are going to have a baptism this Friday with Manuel Lopes, an investigator that has been working so hard to get over smoking and has finally done it!! :)) We also have a few more baptisms lined up for the next few week that are looking pretty promising. And, one of the girls is going to send in her papers so she can go on a mission!!!!  

Only one more week until changes. I’m going to be super sad to have to leave my area and all the families and friends I’ve made, but on the other hand a change would be nice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment