Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Thanks Momma! 

Make sure to give Levi a big hug and tell him I’m so proud of him!!! And that I wish him the best of luck! 

This week has been awesome! Once again the Lord has completed with his end of the covenants that we made with Him. As a zone we all committed to get at least 20 lessons this week. In the last few weeks I’ve been here, and even before that, this area hasn't been able to get the 20. But with faith and hard work we got it this week! We went over and got 23 lessons this week! :) We have been seeing miracle after miracle here in Guajitos and our dats should only be going up because our inventory of investigators is too. 

My faith in making covenants with the Lord has grown so much in the last 3 weeks here. Not once has the Lord left us hanging. Something that I’ve learned about making the covenants with the Lord is that we should focus on one thing at a time. Every week we chose one thing to focus on, and then within the week, we make more covenants to make the goal within our covenants we have made for the week. Sometimes we have doubts in our head that are extremely hard to overcome. I’ve learned that that doesn't matter.  As long as I am working my hardest with the hope that he will fulfill his end, then my part of faith is complete. We should all be making covenants with the Lord and try to better ourselves every day, every week, and every month. Binding the Lord in a promise will bring miracles that will build your foundation of faith better than anything else. Don't neglect your seed of faith if you wish to eat the fruit most valuable and sweet. 

I was reading in Ether yesterday that we should always ask the the Lord if our desires are worthy. If it is a worthy desire then the Spirit will burn within us and we will know it is good. Then when we make the covenants and fulfill our part with faith the Lord will complete his end without fail.

Thank you  so much for the support mom, and don't worry I’m not getting discouraged! Our Mission President received revelation that we can baptize 2 every month and get 20 lessons every week. I don't believe that is an average that the Lord just gave us to TRY to complete, that is a number that he knows every area in the mission can get if we work and we are going to get it! :) 

I love you guys tons and tons and I’m sending tons of prayers your way several times a day. Give everyone lots of hugs for me! :))


Sincerely, Elder Dabel


No comments:

Post a Comment