Wednesday, September 14, 2016

August 22, 2016

Wow looks like you guys had fun :) I hope all goes okay with the house in Texas. I’m glad you followed the spirit dad! :) Josh looks just like gramps hehe;)

This week was awesome. We baptized again! :) The activity Nunca Voy Solo has been giving a lot of fruits :D I’ll send a pic. his name is David Garcia. His mom brought him to one of our activities and he saw a baptism we had to and decided he didn't want to go to the evangelical church anymore, better to be mormon hehe:) pilas. My comp and I have been teaching a ton of people that are about ready for baptism :) All of them are references from nunca voy solo. :)  If all goes well this week, I’m going to be super happy! hehe But I don't want to jinx myself again so I wont give details :)

I love you guys. 

Love,

Elder Dabel

No comments:

Post a Comment