Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

Hey dad, 

Sounds like things are going good back home. The mudslide was in my mission area, but don't worry no missionaries were hurt. Although, a lot of people were killed. It’s really sad.  :(  I’m in the city, so I’m good.  

By the way, if you want to see my area just type in tikal futura or mira flores. I have the biggest mall here in my area and everything from the states. A lot of my area is owned by the richest people in Guatemala, and a ton are gringos or latinos that know English. I have 3 Taco Bells, Papa Johns, and Wendy's.  I have literally everything. Every one wants this area. Hahaha. 

I don't know if I told you guys, but my teacher from the Missionary Training Center is the Second Councilor in my ward. His wife is Donavan's teacher from the MTC. They just had a baby. :) Also my companion is from Coban, the north of Guatemala. Turns out that my teacher from the MTC, Hermano Noack, is his cousin. haha... Oh, so don't worry, I don't have to teach him Spanish, thank goodness... whoooo.. 

My Spanish has been getting pretty good. :)  All of my dreams are in Spanish. It’s crazy cool to be able to use the language so profoundly. I even do a lot of my thinking in Spanish! :) I can’t wait to see how I feel about it in another year.  :))


As for Michaela’s videos of backflips and back handsprings ---  What the heck?!?!  That’s my sister?  O.O Holly cowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... give her a huge congratulations! Wowwwww!!! 

The girls are que bonita. Escondala de los ladrones porfa....

No comments:

Post a Comment